Facial Reflexology combines the benefits of both health and beauty treatments. This magical treatment applies the techniques and concept of traditional reflexology but uses specific “points” or areas on the face instead of the feet! The face is one of the most active areas in the body and is extremely close to the brain. By stimulating / applying reflexology to the face; we can help create an immediate response within the Parasympathetic Nervous System and create an intense form of relaxation. When the body is in a relaxed state, healing can take place. It is truly amazing feeling!
About Facial Reflexology
Back to Work
*Results may vary. Sculptic Clinic cannot guarantee specific results.
This section details some of our most frequency asked questions about the treatment. It also includes information about what you should some pre & post treatment advice. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Facial Reflexology has several benefits to include:
- Overall mind, body, relaxation & stress release.
- Relieving congestion to rejuvenating the skin leaving the face glowing and radiant.
- Improving blood flow, oxygen, nutrients and energy to the entire face to reduce tension and improve complexion.
- Reducing the appearance of puffiness and fluid.
- Supporting tension in the head and face (headaches etc).
- Balancing the energy flow to the head, face and entire body by applying specific pressure to acupressure points on the face.
- Lifting your spirit, helping you feel at ease & calm.
- Naturally supporting overall complexion and the “Spirit” of the Face.
- Tools used to help to cool and sculpt the face and its natural contour to make you a more glowing version of you!
- Full Consultation (up to 30 mins for initial visit and 15 mins on subsequent visit.)
- Organic cleanse, blended facial oil, full facial reflexology
- Bespoke blended oil – using high grade and organic aromatherapy oils
- Massage of head, neck and shoulders.