The Epionce Lite refresh peel is a light treatment that combines the benefits of a skin peel with little to no recovery time, meaning it’s great for all skin types, even if you suffer with rosacea or sensitive skin! This treatment is great for the majority of skin concerns and can help with acne, post-acne discolouration, rosacea and over red skin, sensitive skin as it strengthens the skin’s natural barrier response, which also helps improve signs of ageing and overall dullness of the skin.
About Skin Peel
Back to Work
*Results may vary. Sculptic Clinic cannot guarantee specific results.
This section details some of our most frequency asked questions about the treatment. It also includes information about what you should some pre & post treatment advice. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
What can I expect after my treatment?
It is normal to experience mild stinging and tightness, but it should subside within 24-48hours following the procedure.
Prior to skin desquamation (skin shedding), skin may darken temporarily 1-3 days post peel. Skin will begin peeling process approximately 2-4 days post procedure. It is common to experience some temporary skin discolouration, dryness and flaking, usually around the nose and lips. Medical barrier cream will help relieve those symptoms. You must let the treated skin exfoliate naturally. We recommend you consult your doctor and us if you experience;
- excessive and/or increasing redness
- extreme tenderness and/or ‘crusting’ of the skin
- fever and/or extreme headache.
Post Treatment Advice
- Use the essential recovery kit as frequently as needed.
- Continue taking all prescribed medications unless otherwise directed.
- Epionce Cleanser for skin type
- Epionce Lytic for skin type (may be used up to day of peel)
- OR Epionce MelanoLyte Tx if treating hyperpigmentation.
- Epionce Renewal Facial product for skin type.
- Ultra shield SPF50 or daily shield Tinted SPF50.
- Enriched firming mask. Let your skin exfoliate naturally.Select appropriate skincare for use at home:
- DO NOT pick or peel the affected area, or scarring may occur.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and avoid excessive heat, hot rooms and hot water temperature.
- Use Ultra Shield SPF50 or Daily Shield Tinted SPF50 as directed.
- Avoid use of Retin-A (or similar product) for 48hours following procedure, unless otherwise recommended.
- You may use an Epionce Lytic Lotion or MelanoLyte Tx product 24hours following the procedure if signs of irritation are not present.
- Do not use laser or similar methods of hair removal (wax etc.) 48hours following the procedure.
- If no signs of irritation are present, you may shave treated area 24hours post procedure.