Our bodies can be genetically stubborn, especially when it comes to those troublesome areas of fat which no amount of exercise or healthy eating can seem to combat. This difficulty in getting rid of fat can damage people’s self-confidence and leads to drastic decisions such as invasive surgery. At Sculptic Clinic, we have a safer and more affordable alternative to surgery. Cryolipolysis is a new solution to reducing fat, with no scars, no needles, and no anaesthesia.
Back to Work
2-3 Days Est.
Mild redness / numbness up to 7 days
*Depending on area treated results may vary from person to person. All clients will have a full clinical consultation with our practitioners prior to treatment, tailoring the treatment to their exact needs and discussing the full side effect profile.
This section details some of our most frequency asked questions about the treatment. It also includes information about what you should some pre & post treatment advice. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Pre Treatment Advice
The pre-treatment advice for clients is fairly simple as opposed to other inch loss treatments. To get the best from the service it is recommended they get their body prepared and ‘cleansed’ for treatment by:
- Increasing water intake
- Reducing toxins from the body (caffeine, tobacco, alcohol)
- Avoid alcohol 24-48 hours prior to treatment
- Reduce intake of fatty foods, and increase consumption of fruit and vegetables
Post Treatment Advice
Following their treatment, the client should be advised to:
- Dry body brush the treatment area twice a day working toward the nearest lymph nodes – this helps to stimulate the lymphatic system and accelerate the fat removal.Increase water intake and drink a minimum of 2 litres of water per day to assist with the ‘flushing’ out of the crystallized lipids in the fat cells.
- Avoid alcohol for 24-48 hours
- Avoid heat treatments (saunas, steam rooms, sunbeds, etc.) for 24 hours
- Exercise a minimum of 1 hour per week (advised but not essential)
- Follow a healthy, balanced diet.
- Lymphatic massage can also help with accelerating the process of removing the fat cells.