As a result of Covid-19 please see below the new safety precautions implemented within the clinic.
- We have reduced the number of clients we are seeing daily and lengthening the gaps between appointments to allow for disinfection of the premises between clients.
- For each client, our aesthetic practitioners will be wearing an apron, face mask and gloves which are all changed between each client appointment.
- We no longer accept walk-ins. You must have pre book appointments. Enquiries can be handled via phone, email or social media and where possible virtual consultations will be available. Skincare products can be posted directly out to you.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, unfortunately this does mean no children.
We kindly ask all our clients to ensure you do the following:
- Arrive on time to your appointment and enter at the exact time. The door will be locked to limit footfall so we will let you in at your appointment time.
- Wear a protective mask if you have one, if not one will be provided for you.
- Disinfect hands upon arrival and exit. Sanitiser will be located at the door.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
- Prior to your appointment you will be sent a Covid-19 Consultation Form in addition to your treatment consultation form. You must complete this for us to be able to proceed with your treatment.
- Please cancel your appointment if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
We look forward to welcoming everyone.